UltraSearch (was: [ANN] John's WP OSX Lookup 1.0.2)

    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2013
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "mxytsplyk" <mxytsplyk@...> wrote:

      > Thanks John, but I have always liked the WP dictionary, mainly for the antonyms..

      I like WP's dictionary and thesaurus as well, although both the OSX Dictionary and Nisus Thesaurus have antonyms too. What the latter two reference sources have in addition is definitions and examples of usage. I often find examples in context of how a word or phrase is used to be especially helpful.

      Since the world's best writers all use WordPerfect, it only makes sense to offer access to an abundance of writing and reference tools.

      Do many people use UltraSearch (free in the Files section)? Select text in WP and look it up in these reference sources:

      British Library
      FindLaw
      Google Books
      Google News
      Google Scholar articles
      Google Scholar legal
      Google Web
      Lexis Nexis
      Scribd
      US Library of Congress
      WestLaw

      (Notice the abundance of legal sources.)

      Nothin' wrong with looking stuff up.