Re: [ANN] John's WP OSX Lookup 1.0.2

  • mxytsplyk
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2013
      Thanks John, but I have always liked the WP dictionary, mainly for the antonyms..

      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2013
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "mxytsplyk" <mxytsplyk@...> wrote:

        > Thanks John, but I have always liked the WP dictionary, mainly for the antonyms..

        I like WP's dictionary and thesaurus as well, although both the OSX Dictionary and Nisus Thesaurus have antonyms too. What the latter two reference sources have in addition is definitions and examples of usage. I often find examples in context of how a word or phrase is used to be especially helpful.

        Since the world's best writers all use WordPerfect, it only makes sense to offer access to an abundance of writing and reference tools.

        Do many people use UltraSearch (free in the Files section)? Select text in WP and look it up in these reference sources:

        British Library
        FindLaw
        Google Books
        Google News
        Google Scholar articles
        Google Scholar legal
        Google Web
        Lexis Nexis
        Scribd
        US Library of Congress
        WestLaw

        (Notice the abundance of legal sources.)

        Nothin' wrong with looking stuff up.