Re: [wpmac] Re: App/Window Switching from Keyboard in SheepShaver

    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      Possibly straying off topic, but under ML Ctrl-Left moves you left a
      'space', which is where Dashboard hides. You can turn that off (and
      Ctrl-Right) under Keyboard| Keyboard Shortcuts in System Prefs (you'll
      need another way to get to Dashboard, but I keep the icon in the dock).
      --
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law

      Tel: +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax: +44 (0)1206 873428
      essex.ac.uk)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
        "The small icon at the right of the menu bar" -- unless you drag the divider half an inch to the left, in which case you have the application name as well as icon. Much better.