Re: Outlining in new SheepShaver-WP Release

    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2013
      My WPMacApp setup requires some manual changes before it can be used easily for outlining, so that's another reason to prefer John's SS-WP setup.

      In my setup, Alt-Tab is used by LiteSwitch, a control panel that lets you use the keyboard to switch among applications. Of course, you can easily turn off LiteSwitch, and that would make it possible to use Option-this or -that for outlining. But John's system doesn't need this change, and has the outlining keyboard fixes already built-in.