Re: [wpmac] wordperfect documents to mac and back.

    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2013
      Randy,

      Are you actually using CrossWords? If so, how did you manage to get a copy? They only sell it to "enterprise" customers, not to individual users or small offices.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Randy B. Singer" <randy@...> wrote:
      > CrossWords, a commercial WordPerfect to Word conversion utility, can convert your WP files to Word on your Windows PC before transferring your files to your Macintosh. CrossWords has the huge advantage of allowing you to convert all of your WP documents in one big batch.
      > http://www.levitjames.com/crosswords/CrossWords.html
    • Randy B. Singer
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2013
        On May 5, 2013, at 2:12 PM, em315 wrote:

        > They only sell it to "enterprise" customers, not to individual users or small offices.

        I had missed that that they don't offer single-user licenses. (I'm used to dealing with law firms.)

        http://www.levitjames.com/How-to-Buy.aspx

        Thanks.

        Randy B. Singer

        Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
        http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2013
          Have you actually used CrossWords? Is your recommendation based on experience? It would be interesting to know whether it produces the superior results that it seems to promise. Please let us know what you've learned.