This upgrade has many improvements:
1) Now installs for all users of a machine. Puts SS volume and supporting files in the /Users/Shared folder, Spotlight & Quicklook plugins, print script, and symlink service/plugin in root directories. Add User utility creates prefs file in any user account.
2) Printing is a little faster.
3) OSX Dictionary lookup is more reliable.
4) Installer Spotlight-indexes WP files.
5) Startup app "SheepShaver-WP" reads SheepShaver Prefs to get current Unix disk assignment when run. Combined with Open WP Files, now deprecated, to open WP docs double-clicked in OSX. All this for more fool-proof operation.
6) Add UI Scripting Enabled check to installer.
7) Includes the Free Backup program: backs up the Documents folder in the WP folder to a folder it creates in OSX.
8) Revises virtual disk's folder action script to check for or create data transfer folders and Documents Backup folder on current Unix disk.
9) Closes data folders on Unix disk at startup for better folder action tracking.
10) Numerous improvements on the virtual disk.
It actually looks pretty.
Free, in the Links section here, in the SheepShaver and Basilisk folder, as SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.5.