Re: Another (not easy, probably) suggestion for the startup script.

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
      Actually, this idea wouldn't work with the SheepShaver/WP setup, because it doesn't use a startup script in OS X, only in SheepShaver. And the SheepShaver startup script runs AFTER any disk images are mounted.

      This idea would, however, work in a system that uses an Applescript to launch SheepShaver.