Re: Another (not easy, probably) suggestion for the startup script.

  • ted_m_p_lee
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
      That's assuming you are half-competent at writing AppleScript. I ain't!

      if anyone wants to add this safety net to their own systems, my earlier message gives all the information needed for implementing it.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
        Actually, this idea wouldn't work with the SheepShaver/WP setup, because it doesn't use a startup script in OS X, only in SheepShaver. And the SheepShaver startup script runs AFTER any disk images are mounted.

        This idea would, however, work in a system that uses an Applescript to launch SheepShaver.