Re: New link?

  • Michael Luskin
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
      Definitely yes to a notice.

      Michael B. Luskin
    • Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013
        Hi, John. I actually like getting the announcements directly from
        Yahoo, though as Ted noted, sometimes the links or files are a bit hard
        to find. (It would be nice if Yahoo let us view the links, files, etc.,
        ordered by date posted; what I've done to find new files is to search
        the page for the current year, which takes me to only the newest files
        -- links do not show a date posted, unfortunately.)

        The page you linked to has links to many nice resources, including (for
        example) the "Classic" version of BBEdit lite. It was frustrating to
        find some of the links dead, though, such as the one to MacGSView, which
        would have been useful to me. Internet addresses are unfortunately not
        good forever.

        BTW, I am slowly deploying a new (refurbished) MBP on which I installed
        Snow Leopard, and am looking forward to trying out your latest installer
        as well as Ed's. Tom

        Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
        Licensed Clinical Psychologist
        1140 Lake Street, Suite 508