Re: Hiding of Dock/Menu when SS loads

  • ted_m_p_lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
      This a nevernevermind! The newer (July 2012) build of SS has that screen color problem -- if the SS window is hidden or minimized, when you bring it back the colors are wrong. (noted in the read me.) That seems to include just repositioning the window. That problem doesn't seem to be present in the build in your package, so I'm going to go back to it after all.