Re: Printing in Sheepshaver (was: Problems)

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2013
      That's essentially the way my WPMacApp works (because the WPMacApp is essentially a variation on John's SheepShaver/WP setup): When you "print" in WP, you get presented with two dialog boxes; press Enter at each one; after a few seconds, your document prints on the OS X default printer. As with John's system, you never need to click on a .PS file.

      In my WPMacApp setup, you can create PDF files by using a macro in WP. Or you can hold down the option key when launching the WPMacApp and change the defaults so that, when you print, you get a prompt from OS X asking if you want to print to a printer or create a PDF file. That's essentially the same as John's system, and uses a folder action script based on one he wrote.