Re: [wpmac] installing 9.0.4 in sheepshaver in OS 10.7

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
      Edward
      Where would you mount/open the disk image. In sheepshaver disk or Unix disk?
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Head of the School of Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre
      University of Essex
      Wivenhoe Park
      Colchester
      CO4 3SQ

      Tel: +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax: +44 (0)1206 873428
      essex.ac.uk)

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
        The complete procedure is described here:

        http://www.emaculation.com/doku.php/sheepshaver_mac_os_x_setup

        The emaculation.com forum is the best place to ask for basic SheepShaver questions that aren't directly related to WordPerfect.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 31, 2013
          Thanks