Re: Macro question: place variable in Mac OS clipboard?

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 23, 2013
      s/b

      set theZoom to text returned of (display dialog "Enter zoom level:") etc.
      tell app "WordPerfect" to do script {"Redraw",theZoom}

      with curly brackets around script name and parameters.

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 23, 2013
        Thank you - a much better solution than mine. Will implement later...

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 23, 2013
          Thanks for this suggestion. I've now implemented your suggestion, and left the clipboard untouched, which I wanted to do all along. New version posted now.

          So basically this code is entirely yours. Thanks again.