WPMacApp, WPLOConverter, WPDOSBox, etc. - code-signing fixed

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      During the past few weeks I've posted updated versions of some of my WP-related applications (WPMacApp, WPLO Converter, WPDOSBox, etc.) that had errors in the "code-signing" settings, so that, on some Mountain Lion systems, OS X would display a message saying that the application was broken and should be discarded.

      This problem is (I hope) now fixed, so the current versions of the applications can be run without difficulty on Mountain Lion systems that use the default security settings. Apologies for any inconvenience.