WPLO Converter updated and (I hope) improved

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      The WPLO Converter is an application that uses a copy of LibreOffice (together with some other software) to convert WP files to DOC, RTF, or PDF format, or to convert other formats into WP format. I've recently updated it to use the latest version of LibreOffice (version 4) and to make it a bit more reliable. Since this a fairly significant overhaul, use it with caution and please let me know of any problems.

      Page with description and download link:

      http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/wpfilesinosx.html#wplo