Re: CorelCENTRAL Planner & Card files (WP Suite 8 for PC)

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
      Although we have converters for some versions of WPWin itself, your files are from another part of Corel's office suite.

      The only thing I can think of is installing Windows on your Mac and using Boot Camp.

      The gurus at http://wpuniverse.com/ probably have much better ideas.

      John R.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "thomasslatis" wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I am thrilled to find this WP Mac group and hope the following question is within its scope:
      >
      > I would like to open files on my Mac OSX 10.6.8 originating from WP Suite 8/CorelCENTRAL (for Windows95) called Planner.ccp and PlannerAbookExt.cca. These are accompanied by files with the same name and but file extensions *.fx, *.fx2, *.ix and *.ix2.
      >
      > When opening the file PlannerAbookExt.fx2 with TextEdit on my Mac I find among the bit trash fragments of email addresses and contact info I would like to recover.
      >
      > Any ideas how to open/convert the file, as well as the other supporting files, into readable format?
      >
      > Much obliged for your assistance.
      >
      > Thomas

    • thomasslatis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
        Thanks John,

        For your reply and suggestions. I will check the discussion threads in wpuniverse.com

        Best,

        Thomas