Re: SheepShaver -- OSX talking to each other (was: WPMacApp improvements)

  • mxytsplyk
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      Just curious, Does SS support input devices other than the keyboard/mouse? Say, a barcode scanner, for example. I don't yet have a need but might in the future. Again, just curious.

      Joe.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
        Probably not, but the place to ask about SheepShaver itself (as distinct from WPMac running under SheepShaver is at the forum that specializes in it:

        http://www.emaculation.com/forum/index.php