Re: WPMacApp improvements

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2013
      No Script Editor needed. Move a script (with extension .scpt) into a watched folder; the folder action script can load that script into itself and run it (or any of its handlers). Works like a charm going to OSX; going to SS I have it working half the time.

      John R.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 12, 2013
        Yes, understood about taking a script from SS to OS X - no editor needed.

        But I've had no luck sending a compiled (.scpt) script from OS X to SS and making it run. But I can make it work by sending a text file from OS X to SS, compiling the script in SS, and running it in SS.