Re: [wpmac] SheepShaver -- OSX talking to each other (was: WPMacApp improvements)

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      You might be interested to look into the SheepShaver-WP and WPMacApp systems to see how some of these features already exist.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Chad Smith wrote:

      > Some may be already implemented, but I am just thinking out loud...
      >
      > - Shared Clipboard
      > - Shared Printer
      > - Shared folders
    • mxytsplyk
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
        Just curious, Does SS support input devices other than the keyboard/mouse? Say, a barcode scanner, for example. I don't yet have a need but might in the future. Again, just curious.

        Joe.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
          Probably not, but the place to ask about SheepShaver itself (as distinct from WPMac running under SheepShaver is at the forum that specializes in it:

          http://www.emaculation.com/forum/index.php