Re: SheepShaver Installers (was: Joining This Yahoo Group)

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 28, 2013
      Just to complicate matters: there are actually two versions of the WPMacApp available on the first of the two pages linked below.

      One version is for 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later; that's the one that I try to keep up-to-date.

      The other version is for 10.5 (Intel or PowerPC), and I don't try to keep it up-to-date, and it's much less automated than the version for 10.6.

      http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/mac-intel.html and

      http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/mac-intel-alternate.html.