Re: Joining This Yahoo Group

  • bradhurte
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 26, 2013
      I found a working archive in the Links section, Sheepshaver & Basilisk folder: SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.4.2
    • Sam Storch
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 26, 2013
        Dear George,

        Thank you very much.  Id really appreciate getting hat one.

        Sam Storch

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 27, 2013
          Thank you!

          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 27, 2013
            There's also WPMacApp Installer in the Links section, in the SheepShaver and Basilisk folder. This is a different package of SheepShaver and WordPerfect, with more advanced design. You might want to try both.

            John R.

            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 27, 2013
              I forgot to mention that WPMacApp requires Leopard (OS 10.5) or later while SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install runs on Tiger (10.4) and later. A third package is similar to WPMacApp but uses another emulator, Basilisk, instead of SheepShaver. More info about these are at http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/mac-intel.html and http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/mac-intel-alternate.html.

              John R.

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 28, 2013
                Just to complicate matters: there are actually two versions of the WPMacApp available on the first of the two pages linked below.

                One version is for 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later; that's the one that I try to keep up-to-date.

                The other version is for 10.5 (Intel or PowerPC), and I don't try to keep it up-to-date, and it's much less automated than the version for 10.6.