Re: [wpmac] Re: Converting/Retrieving Old WPMac File into SheepShaver

  • J.J. McVeigh
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 19, 2012
      At 17:45 -0800 19.12.2012, Andréa wrote:

      >All,
      >
      >Thanks very much for the new round of suggestions and evident kindness.
      >
      >I'll take a break here to see if I can fix the
      >bollixed drive address thingy and then will try
      >the alternate download. It may solve current
      >issues and the slew of super basic stuff that
      >I'm likely to get stuck on, like setting up a
      >printer, etc.
      >
      >So at the moment, I've taken up too much of your
      >time as it is, and will let everyone get back to
      >using the group for more advanced issues!
      >
      >Best,
      >
      >WPFan (Andrea)

      When you are ready to take another run at this, first take a look here:
      <http://www.emaculation.com/doku.php/sheepshaver_mac_os_x_setup> ,
      if you have not already done so.

      I installed and set up SheepShaver first, and
      made sure that it was up and running, before I
      installed Wordperfect 3.5e and then ran the
      updater to get to WP 3.5ep. I then also
      installed some other programs that run under OS
      9.0.4.

      I'll keep my fingers crossed that your next attempt will be successful.

      --
      John Joseph McVeigh, Attorney at Law
      Butler, Maryland 21023-0128