Update on post?

  • Dio Starcraft
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      Hello,

      I recently posted to your Yahoo! Group about converting .wpd files to .doc
      files on the Mac, and I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to know
      if my post was still awaiting approval, or if I missed a step.

      Thanks,

      Henry

    • sardisson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Dio Starcraft <diostarcraft@...> wrote:
        > I recently posted to your Yahoo! Group about converting .wpd files to .doc
        > files on the Mac, and I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to know
        > if my post was still awaiting approval, or if I missed a step.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Henry

        I'm not sure which moderator approved your message or at what time, but as of this afternoon (US EST), I count 4 replies to your message. Are you set to receive mail from the group? If not, you can see all messages and manage your options from the group's web interface: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wordperfectmac/

        Smokey