Re: WPMac macro question

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 23, 2012
      I have looked for a way to script that, and can't find one. I haven't tried Prefab Player though.

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 24, 2012
        I worked around it in the latest version of my system (posted a few hours ago) by saving an RTF file with the name of the current document, then (in OS X) converting that file to text and reading its contents, and applying that name to the output PDF. I'm not sure I've got the timing right, but it seems to work.