Old WP Mac Software at oldsoftware.com

  • mxytsplyk
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2012
      FYI: Found these listings whilst looking for old Apple games:

      WordPerfect version 3.5 for Macintosh (Academic Edition). Used CD in jewel case with license. Guaranteed. $29

      WordPerfect version 3.5 for Macintosh. 8 used 3.5" disks only. No license or documentation. AS IS price $19. Guaranteed price $27.

      WordPerfect version 3.1 for Macintosh. 6 used 3.5" disks only. No license or documentation. AS IS price $17. Guaranteed price $25.

      I can't say if the prices reflect realistic value as I'm not in the market. Coincidentally, the company is a brick & mortal establishment located in Salt Lake City, Utah. I haven't contacted them to see what else they might have.

      Joe
    • mxytsplyk
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2012
        Should read 'brick & mortar'.
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2012
          Given my dealings with internet stores, I prefer the former
          --
          Geoff Gilbert
          Professor of Law

          Tel: +44 (0)1206 872557