Cannot Resize Windows In SheepShaver/Classic

  • britbloke
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
      When I launch a program within the SheepShaver/Classic environment, it opens in a small window and I am unable to resize the window, Any ideas would be appreciated.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
        The best place to ask questions about SheepShaver is not here (which is a WordPerfect group) but the SheepShaver forum at www.emaculation.com. Here is the link:

        http://www.emaculation.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20

        When you ask your question, specify exactly which version of SheepShaver you are using, whether you are using it under OS X or Windows or Linux, which version of the Mac OS you are running inside it, and exactly which application (and its version number) you are trying to use in SheepShaver. You're certain to get a good answer if you go there and provide all these details when you ask your question.