Tips & Macros update

  • Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
      Hi, John. Perhaps you could add something this to your latest Tips and
      Macros edition? I copied it from a source I can no longer recall. It's
      something I have used quite a bit. The lines created this way would not
      print with certain Classic printer drivers (some years back you created
      an effective workaround for me) but they do appear in PDF's made with
      your and Ed's excellent methods. Tom

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
        You got it, Tom. Thanks!

        John R.