SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.4.1 - Error Message On Download

  • britbloke
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hi.

      I downloaded the SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.4.1.
      However, when I clicked on the .dmg file, an error message came up saying "content not recognized". Any ideas?

      Many thanks in advance.

      Brit

      Running 10.7.5 on a MacBook.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
        Download it again. There is nothing wrong with the file. If a second download gives you a file that won't open on your system, then something is wrong with your system. Find a repair tool like Yasu (search for that name) and see if that solves the problem.

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "britbloke" <julianswest@...> wrote:

        > Hi.
        >
        > I downloaded the SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.4.1.
        > However, when I clicked on the .dmg file, an error message came up saying "content not recognized". Any ideas?
        >
        > Many thanks in advance.
        >
        > Brit
        >
        > Running 10.7.5 on a MacBook.

      • Julian West