Re: Tips & Macros update -- suggestions?

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2012
      One thing that might be worth writing is a "MakePDF" macro that would rename the output file that is sent across to OS X, so that the folder action script on OS X could recognize the output file and create a PDF file without displaying the "Print or PDF?" prompt.

      On my Windows-based system for WPDOS, my PDF-creating macro optionally creates a text file containing a name for the PDF file, and sends that across to Windows, where the equivalent of a folder action script applies that name the PDF output. I thought of trying the same thing in SheepShaver, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

      Again, I don't know whether this is possible under SheepShaver in the same way it's possible with the scripting language I use under Windows