Semi-OT: CodeWeavers CrossOver available free today (Oct 31)

  • sardisson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      I meant to post this earlier, but I've been swamped :-(

      For those of you on this list who want to run (certain) Windows apps on your Mac, including a few specific WP-Win versions[1], CodeWeavers is offering the latest version of its CrossOver app (which runs Windows apps without requiring a Windows install, i.e., not a virtual machine set-up like VMWare Fusion, Parallels, or VirtualBox) plus a 12-month update/support subscription, FREE, today (Oct 31) only.

      http://flock.codeweavers.com/

      The latest version is supposed to run on Mac OS X Intel 10.5-10.8.

      [1] http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/search?name=WordPerfect&search=app
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
        Thank you, Smokey!

        John R.