Re: WPMacApp - garbled text

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 2012
      That message means that the WP Viewer doesn't recognize what kind of file it is. I say that it MAY be a WP file because I assume that the only files that people would drop on the program would be files that they know are WordPerfect files.

      You said (if I remember correctly) that you may have tried to open some of these files in Nisus Writer, so perhaps the best thing to do is download a current copy of Nisus Writer (search for "Nisus Writer" on Google) and see if it will open the files.