Indexing Wordperfect files under 10.7

  • R.C
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      Running OS 10.7 on a MacBook Pro. I have 400-500 Wordperfect documents and would like to know if there is a way to index Wordperfect documents so Spotlight can search the contents without having Wordperfect installed?

      I would like to be able to search the contents and if I find a document I need convert said document to Word using WPLO.
    • C.W. Betts
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
        Download and install the WordPerfect Spotlight plug-in. It should be on this group under files, as well as a QuickLook plug-in.