Re: [wpmac] (solved): Problems accessing WP Install page

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2012
      Thank you, Daryl. The WPMacApp should now be working under Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion.

      You mention "Mountain Lion 10.7.4" but 10.7.4 is actually the last version of Lion, not Mountain Lion, which is now 10.8.1. Perhaps your MacBook Air came with Lion, and you're eligible for a free (or very cheap) upgrade to Mountain Lion?

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "darylngee" <darylngee@...> wrote:

      > Ed,
      >
      > The install went fine, no bumps, prints OK. Thanks.
      >
      > Daryl
      > Macbook Air, Mountain Lion 10.7.4

    • Daryl Chinn
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2012