[wpmac] (solved): Problems accessing WP Install page

  • darylngee
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2012
      Ed,

      The install went fine, no bumps, prints OK. Thanks.

      Daryl
      Macbook Air, Mountain Lion 10.7.4
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2012
        Thank you, Daryl. The WPMacApp should now be working under Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion.

        You mention "Mountain Lion 10.7.4" but 10.7.4 is actually the last version of Lion, not Mountain Lion, which is now 10.8.1. Perhaps your MacBook Air came with Lion, and you're eligible for a free (or very cheap) upgrade to Mountain Lion?

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "darylngee" <darylngee@...> wrote:

        > Ed,
        >
        > The install went fine, no bumps, prints OK. Thanks.
        >
        > Daryl
        > Macbook Air, Mountain Lion 10.7.4

      • Daryl Chinn
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2012