Copy/Paste Table Cell macro

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2012
      I sometimes have data in one table cell that I want to copy to other cells. I use this macro, first putting the cursor in the cell I want to copy, and then putting the cursor into a cell I want to paste into:

      If (!InTableFlag)
      Alert ("This macro will only run in a table.")
      Return
      End If
      ;
      Menu (Var00;"Copy/Paste Table Cell";{"Copy";"Paste"})
      Case (Var00;{1;copy;2;paste};cancel)
      Label (cancel)
      Go (end)
      ;