[ANN] OSX Lookup 1.0.1

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      Select a word or phrase in WordPerfect and run one of these Applescripts. It will activate Apple's Dictionary that comes with OSX or the fine, free Nisus Thesaurus (at http://nisus.com/Thesaurus) and look up the word or phrase. Works in Sheepshaver and Basilisk setups and in OSX Classic.

      New in this version: fixed a bug that could cause WP's vertical scroll bars to become inactive.

      Free in the Files section here, as OSX Lookup 1.0.1.zip.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
        Forgot to mention that if you're installing these in the Sheepshaver-WordPerfect Install 1.4, just open the [Sheepshaver] System Folder, then the OtherMenu Folder, and drop the two appropriate files, " Dictionary (SS)" and " Thesaurus (SS)" there, and then delete the two files being replaced. The new files will find their correct place in the OtherMenu folder and menu. Rename the menu items if you'd like.

        I use these utilities a lot since I value the 'right' word when I write, and it doesn't always (often?) come to mind. The integration with OSX is also fun.