Re: File types of real-world WordPerfect documents?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2012
      Thanks for this. It saved me from a bad mistake. I suppose that none of those other file types are things that anyone is likely to click on in OS X? (I suppose a backup file might be usable in case of a crash, however....)

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2012
        Correct. Note that timed backup files don't show in WP's Open dialog. They can be double-clicked in the Finder, however.