Updated utilities: WP Converter and WP Viewer

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2012
      I noticed that two of my utilities, the "WP Converter" (converts to and from WP format) and the "WP Viewer" (displays unformatted or badly-formatted text of WP documents in TextEdit for copying or viewing) were crashing under some OS X versions or giving mistaken error messages.

      I've updated them and hope they're working correctly now. Current links:

      WP Converter:

      https://dl.dropbox.com/u/271144/WPConverter.zip

      WP Viewer:

      https://dl.dropbox.com/u/271144/WPViewer.zip