Re: An AppleScript to mark files as WP documents with icon, file association, etc.

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012
      Apologies for cluttering the message board with updates. After posting the message below, I realized that the versions of my AppleScript applications that were downloadable for the past two or three days in fact caused some WP documents to appear with generic icons instead of the ones that I had built into the applications.

      The current versions, I hope, fix this problem. If you downloaded any of these applications (WP Converter, WPLO Converter, WP Viewer, WPMacApp) in the past two or three days, and if your WP files display with generic icons, not WP-specific ones, then please download the latest versions.