Has anyone built libwpd from current source?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      Have any of the experts here been able to build the libwpd conversion software (specifically wpd2html) from the current source, under Mountain Lion? When I try, I get various error messages, though I had no trouble building the 0.94 release when it came out last year. If anyone has any advice, I'll be grateful to read it.