Re: WPMacApp, WPLO Converter, WP Converter - updated for 10.8

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4 4:00 AM
      I have an Apple Developer Account, so - theoretically, at least - I was able to code sign applications, but couldn't figure out how to make it work with AppleScripts, etc. Finally I stumbled across an application called "App Wrapper" that warns about errors and does the whole job for you when you drop the application on it.