Re: OT - Maintenance - RSS Offline

  • mxytsplyk
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2012
      John, could post the feed URL that you are using? Copying the default one shown into several RSS readers gives an Invalid URL message.

      Thanks!

      Joe

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 26, 2012
        Clicking the orange RSS button on the home page here sends Safari 4.1.3 to

        feed://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/wordperfectmac/rss

        with a current list of feeds. Giving the URL to Netnewswirelite 2.0.1 also produces a current feed.