[wpmac] Re: OT - Maintenance - RSS Offline

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 15, 2012
      All I can think of is an issue related to Yahoo's home pages, since the feed itself is there and current.

      John R.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, mxytsplyk <mxytsplyk@...> wrote:

      > I have a My Yahoo! homepage with RSS feeds, mail window, weather, etc. Instead of the usual message list from Wordperfect Mac Group, there was a message: The content of this feed is currently unavailable. Click HERE to contact them about the issue.
      >
      > Just checked and it is still showing the message, so could be an internal Yahoo! problem. I get the same message with Safari Mac and iPhone.
      >
      > On Jul 15, 2012, at 4:13 AM, "John R" <johnrethorst@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Thanks. Checking the feed with Netnewswire Lite and Safari, it looks good now. What kind of report did Yahoo give you? How did you access it?
      > >
      > > John R.
      > >
      > > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "mxytsplyk" <mxytsplyk@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > John, Yahoo! is reporting that the group RSS feed is down. FYI
      > > >
      > > > Joe.

    • Peter Chisteckoff
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 15, 2012
        Yahoo evidently has more problems then just WordPerfect Mac Group.  Cannot view both of my portfolios  as before.  Only shows one or the other.  Friday or Sat., opening either portfolio showed no data.  Today that part is working, but still can on view only one portfolio at a time on my home page.
        Pete C.
      • mxytsplyk
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 25, 2012
          John, could post the feed URL that you are using? Copying the default one shown into several RSS readers gives an Invalid URL message.

          Thanks!

          Joe

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 26, 2012
            Clicking the orange RSS button on the home page here sends Safari 4.1.3 to

            feed://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/wordperfectmac/rss

            with a current list of feeds. Giving the URL to Netnewswirelite 2.0.1 also produces a current feed.