Re: Spotlight & Quick Look plug-ins

  • sardisson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012

      > Gero Hermann's site is:
      >
      > http://herr.atspace.eu/
      >
      > - and it was most recently updated four days ago.

      FWIW, I wasn't aware of Gero's new URL, either; thanks for letting us know.

      I've just updated all of the relevant links in the Links section of the group, so they now point to the new URL.

      --

      Also, for future reference, John R. has for some time been keeping the latest version of the Spotlight/Quick Look importers (and many other useful utilities) in the Files section of this group, I suppose to protect against situations like this :-)

      Smokey