Spotlight & Quick Look plug-ins

  • N. Lynn Perls
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 7:46 AM
      My hard drive failed, and when I restored from backup, I realized that I had elected not to back up applications in order to save space on my Time Machine.

      So I lost my spotlight & quick look plugin, which I learned about from this list-serve, and when I went to retrieve from Gero Hermann's site, it said "mobile me is closed."

      Mr. Herrmann -- is your plug in to view .wpd files still available to share? It has been very useful to me, and I would like to reinstall if possible.

      thank you

      N. Lynn Perls, Attorney
      Albuquerque, New Mexico
      www.perlslaw.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4 4:36 PM
        Gero Hermann's site is:

        http://herr.atspace.eu/

        - and it was most recently updated four days ago.

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "N. Lynn Perls" <lynn@...> wrote:

        > My hard drive failed, and when I restored from backup, I realized that I had elected not to back up applications in order to save space on my Time Machine.
        >
        > So I lost my spotlight & quick look plugin, which I learned about from this list-serve, and when I went to retrieve from Gero Hermann's site, it said "mobile me is closed."
        >
        > Mr. Herrmann -- is your plug in to view .wpd files still available to share? It has been very useful to me, and I would like to reinstall if possible.
        >
        > thank you
        >
        > N. Lynn Perls, Attorney
        > Albuquerque, New Mexico
        > www.perlslaw.com

      • sardisson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4 9:26 PM

          > Gero Hermann's site is:
          >
          > http://herr.atspace.eu/
          >
          > - and it was most recently updated four days ago.

          FWIW, I wasn't aware of Gero's new URL, either; thanks for letting us know.

          I've just updated all of the relevant links in the Links section of the group, so they now point to the new URL.

          --

          Also, for future reference, John R. has for some time been keeping the latest version of the Spotlight/Quick Look importers (and many other useful utilities) in the Files section of this group, I suppose to protect against situations like this :-)

          Smokey