Re: [wpmac] When trying to open WP Converter msg says cannot open with Sheep Shaver running

  • J Busch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2012
      MacUpdate has a promotion going for the next three days where you get Parallels and some other Mac software for $50 (Parallels goes for ~$80 on their homepage, amazon currently shipping for $51). Find the bundle deal at: http://www.mupromo.com/

      Fusion is included in these type deals every once in awhile too, though these deals only happen once a quarter and never know what will be included.

      Jonathan
      from my iPhone