UltraClip with Sheepshaver

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
      I notice that my Ultraclip Copy and Paste Applescripts don't play well with the Othermenu script menu that's included with the Sheepshaver-Wordperfect Install, at least on my machine. If anyone uses these scripts -- do they work for you, as installed?

      If not, an easy solution for the moment is to take the scripts out of Othermenu's folder in the system folder and run them from the Finder. This is just pending a rewrite, which I need to do from scratch since I lost the source code -- argh.

      As I get going on that, any feedback on Ultraclip appreciated. It may be something specific to my machine that's the problem, and that would be good info to have.

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
        They don't seem to work from OSA Menu either, unfortunately.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
          Aha. Thank you. Well, version 3 is on the way. Anyone have a wish list for this glossary utility -- any number of clips saved to disk, each containing any amount of text?