Re: [ANN] SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.4

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2012
      About the WPMacApp - I should mention that the printing system on the virtual disk works together with the whole application (the Applescript application bundle that launches Sheepshaver), and so the virtual disk from the WPMacApp probably won't work smoothly when used separately from the WPMacApp itself. The WPMacApp application bundle sets up a hidden folder and folder action scripts on the OS X system and uses them for transferring files, some (not all) printing functions, etc.