Usage notes on SS-WP 1.4

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2012
      1) With the SS full screen, as easy way to display the OSX Finder or other apps, hiding SS in the process, is to use Spaces. Activate in System Preferences, and use keystrokes, e.g. option-left arrow, to go from one workspace to another. Slick.

      2) Due to an OS bug I've had difficulty tracking down, some desk accessories in the Apple menu won't load -- they show up when you run them, but immediately quit. A restart fixes it. BTW I added some interesting desk accessories to the latest install.

      3) Due to another intermittant bug, the Help menu in WP running in SS sometimes doesn't show all the options. A restart (or sometimes just restarting WP) fixes this too. You'll know it's fixed when you see these on the menu:

      Help Center
      Show Balloons
      WordPerfect Guide…
      WordPerfect Help…
      Search for Help on…
      How Do I…
      WP Macro Help
      WP Grammar Help

      See a following post for more on WP help.