Printing Set-Up ??

  • pfanning2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2012
      Hi,

      Can someone please tell me how to set up a printer connection to my HP LaserJet printer? I think that I need to do something with one of the eithernet settings and/or TCP. Currently I am using Mac OSX 10.7.4

      Paul F
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2012
        Everything you need to know is here; join the emaculation forum to ask further questions if needed:

        http://www.emaculation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3331